google.com, pub-9220471781781135, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Learn to speak English: Slang and abbreviation part 3

Friday, December 4, 2009

Slang and abbreviation part 3

List of acronyms begin with ‘A’.

  • A&F- Always And Forever
  • A3 - Anywhere, Any time, Any place
  • AA - Alcoholics Anonymous,African-American,Automobile Association
  • AAB - Average At Best
  • AAF - Always and Forever
  • AAK - Alive And Kicking
  • AAMOF - As A Matter Of Fact
  • AAP - Always A Pleasure
  • AAR - At Any Rate
  • AAWY - And Also With You
  • AAYF - As Always Your Friend
  • ABS - Absolutely
  • ABT - About
  • ABT2 - About To
  • ACK - Disgust, frustration, Acknowledgement
  • ADL - All Day Long
  • ADN - Any Day Now
  • AEAE - And Ever And Ever
  • AEAP - As Early As Possible
  • AFAIAC - As Far As I Am Concerned
  • AFAIC - As Far As I'm Concerned
  • AFAICS - As Far As I Can See
  • AFAICT - As Far As I Can Tell
  • AFAIK - As Far As I Know
  • AFAIR - As Far As I Remember
  • AFAP - As Far As Possible
  • AFC - Away From Computer
  • AFFA - Angels Forever, Forever Angels
  • AFK - Away From Keyboard
  • AFN - that's All For Now
  • AFS - Always, Forever and Seriously
  • AHEM - Throat clearing sound
  • AIGF - All In Good Fun
  • AIGHT - All right
  • AIIC - As If I Care
  • AIKRN - All I know right now
  • AISB - As I Said before
  • AISI - As I See it
  • AIT - Alright
  • AITE - Alright
  • AIUI - As I Understand it
  • AKA - Also Known As
  • ALIHAL - At Least I Have A Life
  • ALOL - Actually Laughing Out Loud
  • ALOTBSOL - Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life
  • AMA - Ask Me Anything, Against Medical Advice
  • AMEX - American Express
  • AMG - Ah My God
  • AMIRITE - Am I Right?
  • AML - All My Love
  • AMZ - Amazing
  • ANON - Unknown person
  • ANY1 - Anyone
  • AOB - Any Other Business
  • AOE - Area Of Effect
  • AOL - American Online
  • AON - All Or Nothing, As Of Now
  • AOT - As Opposed To, Among Other Things
  • AOTA - All Of The Above
  • APPROX - Approximately
  • APU - As Per Usual
  • ARK - Act of Random Kindness
  • ASAIC - As Soon As I Can
  • ASAP - As Soon as Possible
  • ASAS - As soon as sensible
  • ASL - Age, Sex, Location
  • ASP - At Some Point
  • ATB - All The Best
  • ATEOTD - At The End Of The Day
  • ATF - All Time Favorite
  • ATK - Attack
  • ATN - Any Time Now
  • ATST - At The Same Time
  • ATT - At This Time, All The Time
  • ATTN - Attention
  • ATV - All Terrain Vehicle
  • ATWA - Air, Trees, Water, Animals, All The Way Alive
  • ATYS - Anything You Say
  • AUO - I don't know
  • AWA - As Well As
  • AWHFY - Are We Having Fun Yet
  • AWNP - All Work, No Play
  • AWSM - Awesome
  • AWW - Any Which Way
  • AYE - Yes
  • AYFR - Are You For Real?
  • AYKM - Are You Kidding Me?
  • AYL - Are You Listening?
  • AYO - Hey, You
  • AYOR - At Your Own Risk
  • AYS - Are You Serious?
  • AYSOS - Are You Stupid Or Something?
  • AYT - Are You There?
  • AYW - As You Wish
  • AZN - Asian

No comments:

Summary of Paradise Lost Book 4 by John Milton

Satan lands atop Mount Niphates, just north of Paradise, the Garden of Eden. He becomes gripped with doubt about the task in front of him; s...