google.com, pub-9220471781781135, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Learn to speak English: Slang and abbreviation part 11

Monday, December 28, 2009

Slang and abbreviation part 11

List of acronyms begin with ‘I’:

  • IA -- I Agree
  • IAC -- In Any Case
  • IAE -- In Any Event
  • IAG -- It's All Good
  • IAL -- I Ain't Laughing, I Actually Laughed
  • IAS -- In A Second
  • IAW -- In Accordance With, I Agree With
  • IAWTC -- I Agree With This Comment, I Agree With That Comment
  • IAWTCSM -- I Agree With This Comment So Much
  • IB -- I'm Back
  • IB2D, IBTD -- I Beg To Differ
  • IBTL -- In Before the Lock
  • IBYP -- I Beg Your Pardon
  • IC -- I See
  • ICAM -- I couldn't agree more
  • ICB -- I Can't Believe
  • ICBB -- I can't be bothered
  • ICBI -- I Can't Believe It
  • ICSL -- I Can't Stop Laughing, I Couldn't Stop Laughing
  • ICYDK -- In Case You Didn't Know
  • ID -- Identity
  • IDBI -- I Don't Believe It
  • IDC -- I Don’t Care
  • IDD -- Indeed
  • IDEK -- I Don't Even Know
  • IDGI -- I Don't Get It
  • IDI -- I Doubt It
  • IDK -- I Don't Know
  • IDKY -- I Don't Know Why
  • IDLE -- Inactive
  • IDLI -- I Don't Like It
  • IDLY -- I Don't Like You, I Don't Love You
  • IDM -- It Doesn't Matter
  • IDN, IDUNNO -- I Don't know
  • IDR -- I Don't Remember
  • IDRC -- I Don't Really Care
  • IDRK -- I Don't Really Know
  • IDT -- I Don't Think
  • IDTS -- I Don't Think So
  • IDU -- I Don't Understand
  • IDWTAI -- I Don't Wanna Talk About It
  • IGHT, IIGHT -- Alright
  • IGI -- I Get It
  • IGM -- I Got Mine
  • In Game Name
  • IGNB -- I'm Going Now, Bye
  • IGNTS -- I've Got Nothing To Say
  • IGS -- I Guess So
  • IGTG -- I got to go
  • IGU -- I Give Up
  • IH8U -- I Hate You
  • IHML -- I Hate My Life
  • IHNC -- I have no clue
  • IHNI -- I Have No Idea
  • HIS -- I Hope So
  • IHT -- I Hate This
  • IHU, IHY -- I Hate You
  • IHYSM -- I Hate You So Much
  • IIRC -- If I Remember Correctly
  • IJ -- I'm Joking
  • IJWTK -- I Just Want To Know
  • IK -- I Know
  • IKHYF -- I Know How You Feel
  • IKMTY -- I Know More Than You
  • IKR -- I Know, Right
  • IKT -- I Knew That
  • IKWUM -- I Know What You Mean
  • IKWYL -- I know where you live
  • IKY -- I Know You
  • IL -- In Love
  • ILH -- I Love Her, I Love Him
  • ILI -- I Love It
  • ILML -- I Love My Life
  • ILMO -- In Loving Memory Of
  • ILU, ILY -- I Love You
  • ILU2, ILY2, ILYT -- I love you too
  • ILUSM, ILYSM -- I love you so much
  • ILYA -- I Love You All
  • ILYAAF -- I Love You As A Friend
  • ILYB -- I Love You Both
  • ILYF -- I'll Love You Forever
  • ILYG -- I Love You Girls, I Love You Guys
  • ILYK -- I'll Let You Know
  • ILYL -- I love you lots
  • ILYLAS -- I Love You Like A Sister
  • ILYLT -- I Love You Long Time
  • ILYM -- I Love You More
  • ILYSDM -- I Love You So Damn Much
  • ILYVM -- I Love You Very Much
  • IMAHO -- In My Absolutely Honest Opinion
  • IMAO -- In My Arrogant Opinion
  • IMB -- I'm Bored
  • IMBO -- in My Biased Opinion
  • IMCO -- In My Considered Opinion
  • IME -- In My Experience
  • IMEO -- In My Educated Opinion
  • IMF -- International Monetary Fund
  • IMH -- In My Head
  • IMHO -- In My Humble Opinion
  • IMING -- Instant Messaging
  • IMK -- In My Knowledge
  • IMMAO -- In My Most Arrogant Opinion
  • IMNSHO -- In My Not So Humble Opinion
  • IMO -- In My Opinion
  • IMOO -- In My Own Opinion
  • IMU, IMY -- I miss you
  • IMYA -- I miss You Already
  • IMYSM -- I Miss You So Much
  • INB -- I'm Not Bothered
  • INBD -- It's no big deal
  • INK -- I Never Knew
  • INNIT -- Isn't It
  • INO -- I Know
  • INORITE -- I Know, Right?
  • INPO -- In No Particular Order
  • INT -- Isn't it
  • INVU -- I envy you
  • IOI -- Indication of Interest, I'm Over It
  • IOU -- I Owe You
  • IOW -- In Other Words
  • IP -- Internet Protocol, Intellectual Property
  • IQ -- Intelligence Quotient
  • IRC -- Internet Relay Chat
  • IRDC -- I Really Don't Care
  • IRDK -- I Really Don't Know
  • IRL -- In Real Life
  • ISB -- I'm So Bored
  • ISLY -- I Still Love You
  • ISO -- In Search Of
  • ISP -- Internet Service Provider
  • ISS -- I'm So Sorry
  • ISTM -- It Seems To Me
  • ISTR -- I Seem To Recall
  • ISWYDT -- I See What You Did There
  • ISWYM -- I See What You Mean
  • ITA -- I Totally Agree
  • ITALY -- I Trust And Love You
  • ITC -- In That Case
  • ITE -- Alright?
  • ITK -- In The Know
  • ITMA -- It's That Man Again
  • ITN -- I Think Not
  • ITS -- I Think So, I Thought So
  • ITT -- In This Thread
  • ITTET -- In These Tough Economic Times
  • ITYF -- I Think You'll Find
  • ITYL -- I'll Tell You Later
  • ITYM -- I Think You Mean
  • IWALY -- I Will Always Love You
  • IWHI -- I Would Hit It
  • IWIK -- I Wish I Knew
  • IWM -- It Wasn't Me
  • IWTD -- I Want To Die
  • IYA -- Hiya, hello
  • IYAM -- If You Ask Me
  • IYBTYBA -- If You Believe That You'll Believe Anything
  • IYD -- In Your Dreams
  • IYDK -- If You Didn't Know
  • IYDM -- If You Don't Mind
  • IYF -- In Your Face
  • IYKWIM -- If You Know What I Mean
  • IYO -- In Your Opinion
  • IYSS -- If You Say So
  • IYSWIM -- If You See What I Mean
  • IYTT -- If You Think That
  • IZ -- Is, it's

No comments:

Summary of Paradise Lost Book 4 by John Milton

Satan lands atop Mount Niphates, just north of Paradise, the Garden of Eden. He becomes gripped with doubt about the task in front of him; s...