google.com, pub-9220471781781135, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Learn to speak English: Contractions

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Contractions

  • Isn’t - Is not
  • Aren’t - Are not
  • Weren’t - Were not
  • Wasn’t - Was not
  • They’re - They are
  • It’s - It is
  • That’s - That is
  • Can’t - Can not
  • Would’ve - Would have
  • Should’ve - Should have
  • Wouldn’t - Would not
  • Shouldn’t - Should not
  • Didn’t - Did not
  • Doesn’t - Does not
  • He’d - He had
  • She’d - She had
  • He’ll - He will
  • She’ll - She will
  • How’d - How did
  • How’ll - How will
  • I’m - I am
  • I’ll - I will
  • I’d - I would
  • I’m - I am
  • Ain’t - Am not

No comments:

Summary of Paradise Lost Book 4 by John Milton

Satan lands atop Mount Niphates, just north of Paradise, the Garden of Eden. He becomes gripped with doubt about the task in front of him; s...