· Well begun is half done!
· An acute word cuts deeper than a sharp weapon.
· Necessity is the mother of invention.
· Want is the mother of industry.
· Time and tide wait for none.
· Every rose has a thorn.
· Think twice before you act.
· Look before you leap.
· Barking dogs seldom bite.
· In the country of nose less the half nosed man is the king.
· In the country of blinds one eyed man is the king.
· A stitch in time saves nine.
· Without wood a fire goes out.
· All men can’t be masters.
· Honesty is the best policy.
· Health is wealth.
· Might is right!
· A friend in need is friend indeed.
· Life is not a bed of roses.
· Pride goes before a fall.
· First impression is the best impression.
· As you sow, so shall you reap?
· A rolling stone gathers no mass.
· Where there is a will there is a way.
· Make hay while the sun shines.
· At the end of the game you will see who the winner is.
· Prevention is better than cure.
· A bird in hand is worth two in the bush.
· Failure is the stepping stone to success.
· Slow and steady wins the race.
· Union is strength.
· More haste, less speed.
· Every cloud has a silver lining.
· Every dog has a day.
· Look before you leap.
· Don't count your chickens before they are hatched.
· Who will bell the cat?
· Face is the index of the mind.
· A crying child gets milk.
· A drowning man will catch a straw.
· Crows are never the whiter for washing themselves.
· One flower makes no garland.
· If you run after two bones you will catch neither.
· A good cow may have a bad calf.
· After calm there comes a storm.
· A good master makes a good servant.
· New grooms sweep clean.
· All roads lead to
· All things are yellow to the jaundice eye.
· The pot calls the kettle black.
· Sow well and reap well.
· All are not saints that go to church.
· Actions speak louder than words.
· United, we stand; divided, we fall.
· First deserve, then desire.
· Blessings are not valued till they are gone.
· Too many cooks spoil the broth.
· Killing two birds with one stone.
· No gains without pains.
· Lucky men need no counsel.
· Out of the frying pan into the fire.
· Hard nut to crack.
· Diamonds cuts diamonds.
· After a storm comes calm.
· Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
· Where there is no love, all are faults.
· Love is blind.
· One story is good till another is told.
· Hungry dogs eat dirty puddings.
· Aim at the Stars....For even if fall you short, you will land on the Moon.