google.com, pub-9220471781781135, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Learn to speak English: An Ode to the Spell Checker

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

An Ode to the Spell Checker

Eye have a spelling checker
It came with my pea sea
It clearly marks four my revue
Miss Steaks eye kin knot sea
Eye strike a key and type a word
And weight four it two say
Weather eye am wrong awe write
It shows me strait a way
As soon as a mist ache is maid
It nose bee fore two long
And eye can put the error rite
It’s rare lea ever wrong
Eye have run this poem threw it
Eye am shore your pleased two no
It’s letter perfect awl the weigh

My checker tolled me sew!

No comments:

Summary of Paradise Lost Book 4 by John Milton

Satan lands atop Mount Niphates, just north of Paradise, the Garden of Eden. He becomes gripped with doubt about the task in front of him; s...