- I'd like to reserve a seat to Delhi.
- Will that be one way or round trip (Single or return journey)?
- How much is a round trip ticket?
- It's Rs 20,000/-. Will you pay cash, by cheque (check) or by credit card?
- Here's my Visa Card. Can I get a window seat please? I don’t want an aisle seat.
- You can choose your seat when you check in.
- Can I see your ticket and passport, please?
- Here they are. Can I get a window seat?
- Yes, that's no problem. You're in seat 15A.
- Thanks. Where do I go next?
- Go to Gate D5.
On the aircraft(Airplane / aeroplane):
- Would you like something to drink?
- Could I have a cup of coffee?
- Here you are. Please fill out this form before the plane lands.
- What is this form for?
- It's a Customs and Immigration form. You will use that in the airport before you can enter the country.
- Thank you for flying Air India!
- I had a good trip. Thanks for your help.
- It was our pleasure and we hope to see you again.
Getting through Customs:
- Do you have anything to declare?
- I just have a packet of cigarette to be given to my friend as a gift.
- That's fine. Have a nice stay.
- Getting your luggage:
- At which carrousel (a conveyer belt that carries luggage to be claimed by air travelers) will my luggage be?
- At number 6, over there.
- Great! I'll get a cart right away.
- Be sure you have your luggage ticket.
- Yes, it's right here attached to my plane ticket.
Going through Immigration:
- What's in the small bag?
- I have some books.
- Could you open it please?
- Okay, you can go.
- Excuse me, where can I get a taxi?
- You can get it just outside.
- Thank you!