google.com, pub-9220471781781135, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Learn to speak English: Slang and abbreviation part 15

Friday, January 15, 2010

Slang and abbreviation part 15

List of acronyms begin with ‘M’:
  • M&D -- Mum and Dad
  • M/F -- Male/Female
  • M2 -- Me Too
  • M2AF -- Message To All Friends
  • M2D, MMD -- Make my day
  • M2FP -- My Two Favorite People
  • M33T -- Meet
  • M4M -- Man looking for a woman
  • M8 -- Mate
  • MAH -- My
  • MBF -- My Best Friend
  • MBN -- Must Be Nice
  • MBO -- Must Be Off, Management By Objective
  • ME2 -- Me Too
  • MFEO -- Made For Each Other
  • MGBY -- May God Bless You
  • MHM -- To accept or say yes
  • MIA -- Missing In Action
  • MIHOP -- Made It Happen on Purpose
  • MIL -- Mother In Law
  • MINT -- Nice, cool
  • MISO -- My Internet Shut Off
  • MLIA -- My Life Is Average
  • MLIG -- My Life Is Great/ My Life Is Good
  • MM -- Married Man
  • MMA -- Meet Me At
  • MMAMP -- Meet Me At My Place
  • MOL -- More Or Less
  • MOO -- Matter of Opinion, My Own Opinion
  • MORF -- Male or Female
  • MOTD -- Message Of The Day, Match Of The Day
  • M/S -- Messers, Metres per Second
  • MSF -- Male Seeking Female
  • MSM -- Mainstream Media
  • MTA -- More Than Anything
  • MTC -- More To Come
  • MTE -- My Thoughts Exactly
  • MTF -- Male To Female
  • MTLBWY -- May The Lord Be With You
  • MUMU -- Miss You, Love You
  • MUSM -- Miss U So Much
  • MWC -- Married With Children
  • MYF -- Miss Your Face
  • MYGGWY -- May Your God Go With You
  • MYOB -- Mind Your Own Business
  • MYSM -- Miss You So Much

No comments:

Summary of Paradise Lost Book 4 by John Milton

Satan lands atop Mount Niphates, just north of Paradise, the Garden of Eden. He becomes gripped with doubt about the task in front of him; s...