google.com, pub-9220471781781135, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Learn to speak English: Business communication in English

Friday, August 7, 2009

Business communication in English

Difference between normal communication and business communication

  • Normal Communication: Can you tell me your address?
  • Business Communication: Can you help me with your address?
  • Normal Communication: He spoke to me in detail.
  • Business Communication: We had a meeting.
  • Normal Communication: Can you speak loudly?
  • Business Communication: I am not able to hear you.
  • Normal Communication: Sita has told that she will come at 10 pm.
  • Business Communication: Sita is scheduled to come at 10 pm.
  • Normal Communication: Five men had come to inquire about our product.
  • Business Communication: There are five potential customers.
  • Normal Communication: I like his advice.
  • Business Communication: I like his analysis.
  • Normal Communication: Speak to him and get our phone repaired.
  • Business Communication: Co-ordinate with him and get our phone working.
  • Normal Communication: In my letter to Mr. John.
  • Business Communication: In my written communication to Mr. John.

4 comments:

Madurai citizen said...

Thank you for your vist to my blog
You have done good job.
I will ask my son to see your blog

myonlyphoto said...

Excellent post. Thanks for visiting. Anna :)

passerby said...

உங்கள் குவாலிபிகேஷன்?

workhard said...

good post..

How to make a website

Summary of Paradise Lost Book 4 by John Milton

Satan lands atop Mount Niphates, just north of Paradise, the Garden of Eden. He becomes gripped with doubt about the task in front of him; s...